HandShoe Mouse Specifications
To provide the optimal support for the human hand the patented shape of the HandShoe Mouse has been defined as follows:
Support is provided for fingers and thumb. The finger support is a curved surface which follows the finger arch of the relaxed finger (Extensor and Flexor muscles in equilibrium). In view of the anatomical shape of the human hand the thumb supporting element lies at a pre-defined lower level relative to the finger supporting part. Both supports, for thumb and fingers, join to provide the hand palm support.
The hand palm and finger support starts at the wrist and ends at the finger tips and thus follows the full length of the inner contour of the hand. The width of the hand palm and finger support is defined from its highest point up to the base of the mouse. The outer edge of the little finger (Ulnar) side of the mouse is also provided with a supporting contour.
The heights of these supporting surfaces are defined in accordance with the size of the mouse. The same applies for the length of the body of the mouse, measured along the contour which supports your fingers and hand palm.
These measurements vary in accordance with the size of the human hand, measured from the tip of your ring finger to the base of your hand.
Finally, the thumb supporting surface is curved in such a way that its highest point is situated just below the thumb joints (IP- and MP thumb joints) to provide optimal support.
The HandShoe Mouse is plug and play; no special software drivers for Mac or PC are needed.
Controls consist of 2 buttons at an ergonomic position and a scroll wheel fitted with a switch mechanism.
The large size HandShoe Mouse has a third mouse button.
This mouse button is not programmable; it has the same function as the click function underneath the scroll wheel.
The BlueRay Track version of the HandShoeMouse:
There are many Standard versions in use all over the world, but we now only supply the Light Click (LC) version which has Light Click buttons.
The BRT Light Click (LC) version: has a resolution of 1500 dpi.
USB 1.1 (compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0)
Two buttons at ergonomic position plus scroll wheel
BlueRay Track with Light Click (LC): 1500 dpi
Windows – all versions
More Information About The Wireless Version
Wireless Mouse Rechargeable Battery:
- Sleep mode creates extended battery life
- Technically advanced solution
- Environmentally friendly
- Poll rate (Herz) of the electronics is 113~118Hz and up to 120Hz.
- Wireless range of the receiver is 10 m
- Receiver / dongle of the standard BRT version is fitted with a LED light which goes on and off when operating the mouse.
- Receiver / dongle of the BRT Light Click (LC) version is smaller and doesn’t have a light.
- The wireless HandShoeMouse uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery which should only be removed by professional service providers.
- Operating time for the wireless version is 4-6 weeks.
- Charging of the wireless version takes around 3 hours.
- When the battery is completely empty, charging may take 6 hours.
- Battery life is normally more than 4 years, depending on intensity of use.
- After 4 years of use, the battery, may need to be charged more frequently.
- Charging takes place by means of the provided USB cable; The PC or laptop needs to be switched on during charging.
- One can continue working while charging the battery but the receiver / dongle must be in place for the communication with your computer.